AWI is the perfect working solution for: Veterans Students Retirees Parents Leaders Anyone!
Flexible hours and competitive pay makes AWI the ideal partner in starting work from home. Opportunities are available for part time, full time, and even over-time. Let's get started.
Why Choose AWI?
Control Your Own Hours
Agents can choose to work anywhere from 20 to 100 hours per week. Manage your schedule and finally achieve a healthy work-life balance
Promote Your Pay
AWI utilizes a sliding pay scale that rewards success and performance improvement. Weekly and monthly bonuses make it feel like Christmas all year round.
Love Your Work
Customer Support, Tech Support, Sales, and Manager positions available for over 40+ clients. At AWI, we will find the perfect fit for your interests.
Become An Entrepeneur
Upon completing a successful partnership with AWI, you will be an Independent Business Owner with the ability to grow and develop your career without limits
Work From Home
Yes, you can finally earn a legitimate income from the comfort of your home. Unlimited coffee breaks and Casual Fridays every day are just a few added perks.
Entry-level agents that work with AWI earn between $8 - $22/hr. Promoted roles and manager positions offer even more beneficial pay rates.
Guidance and Support
The AWI family provides every new member with respectable guidance and enduring support. From day 1 of training to an emergency at 1AM, you can rely on family.
Opportunity For Growth
Account manager, district manager, and promoted positions available in ALL states. Limitless opportunities arise as the AWI family gows every day.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and elligible to work in the United States.
- Must pass national criminal background check (No felonies or fraud convictions)
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week (5+ weekend hours)
- Customers service and/or communication skills are a bonus
- Windows XP
- Windows 7 (preferred by most)
- Windows 8 (select clients)
- MAC (select clients)
- **Windows Vista is NOT accepted
- A LANDLINE phone connection - professional calls cannot be routed through a cell phone or VOIP service
- A corded telephone set with your personal choice of headset/mic combination (the industry standard set-up)
- A large display monitor - or dual-monitor setup. The bigger the screen, the easier your job becomes.